This web site is owned and operated by Isle of Man TT - Motorsport Merchandise who are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments or if you need to contact us, please email us using the link on the website or use the details below.
We pride ourselves in offering affordable unique products and delivering the goods and services you need when you need them, not to mention the dedication and expertise of our sales and customer service team. Our aim is to provide you with unmatched quality and service. If we can be of any assistance please don't hesitate to contact us.
Our Contact details:
Isle of Man TT - Motorsport Merchandise
South Quay Industrial Estate Douglas Isle of Man IM1 5AT United Kingdom
Phone: +44 (0) 1624 667808
Email: paulwheeldon [at] ttmerchandise [dot] com
Motorsport Merchandise (IOM) Ltd VAT No: 001 1672 37
Making A Purchase
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our website, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping basket. After you have finished your selection, click on 'Checkout' and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
We accept Visa and MasterCard. If you do not wish to pay online, you may send your card information via phone, please don't hesitate to contact us.
If you have made a mistake in your order and cannot correct it in the shopping basket, please contact us and we will happily correct this for you.
When confirmation of your order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
Shipping And Handling
1. We ship both UK Mainland and International Orders, within 2 to 3 Working Days from receipt of payment being approved, based upon the Carriage terms agreed to at the time of Order placement.
2. Dependant upon the Carrier used the time for delivery and its performance is given as accurately as possible but it is not guaranteed and is subject to the carriers Terms and Conditions of Carriage.
3. The Purchaser shall have no right to damages or penalty or to cancel the order for delay from any cause.
Damage and Loss in Transit of Goods.
1. The Purchaser on delivery shall examine all goods.
2. The Company shall not be liable for claims in respect of shortage or damage in transit unless the Carrier and the Company are notified in writing within three days of delivery or such period as the Carrier's conditions may provide.
3. In the case of non-delivery, the Purchaser shall give notice to the Supplier within ten days of the date of the notice from the Company advising despatch of the Goods.
4. Failure to notify the Company accordingly shall render the Purchaser liable for payment for the Goods. (All advice notes, where Goods are sent to third Parties will be posted as soon as possible after the goods have been despatched).
Title and Risk.
1. The title and property shall pass to the Purchaser when payment in full shall have been made to the Company.
2. Risk shall pass to the Purchaser on delivery.
1. All Standard stock is offered on an Ex Stock basis, subject to Prior Sales at the time of Order placement.
2. Special Items will be delivered as per our specific Quotation and your written and or emailed acceptance
We deliver your order right away. We will normally send your order to you in 3 business days. International orders are generally received in under 14 working days (can at times be longer during increased seasonal activity).
You must inform us within two working days if the goods are lost or damaged in transit so that we can make a prompt claim against the delivery company and correct the problem. Please quote your order number in all correspondence.
You agree that proof of delivery supplied by our delivery company is sufficient evidence to establish that goods have been received.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
For orders made from the UK or the European Union, 20% VAT is added. All other orders are VAT free.
Credit Card Security
When the order is placed at our website, credit card numbers are encrypted using 128 bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site.
We guarantee your satisfaction. <All of our products come with a 30 day no quibble guarantee.>
If you need to reach us, please email us using the link on the store page, alternatively, you can call on +44 (0) 1624 667808 (International +44 +44 (0) 1624 667808) or fax us on or write to us at South Quay Industrial Estate Douglas Isle of Man IM1 5AT United Kingdom
Isle of Man TT - Motorsport Merchandise do not disclose buyers' information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
Cookies are used on this shopping site where they are strictly necessary for the site functionality. They are used to aid navigation, and to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart. If you log in to an account, your logged-in status is recorded in a temporary cookie. If you select the 'Remember Me' Option in the checkout, a cookie will be used to remember your details. You can turn off cookies by blocking them in your browser Privacy settings. If you turn off cookies, you will be unable to place orders or benefit from the other features that use them.
Data collected by this site is used to:
a. Take and fulfil customer orders.
b. Administer and enhance the site and service.
c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive.
You are entitled to cancel your order and return the goods within 7 working days for a full refund, excluding the cost of delivery. Do this by contacting us by email or telephone and quoting the order number supplied to you. Your refund will be paid within 30 days. You are responsible for the cost and risk of loss or damage when returning the goods, so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value. This cancellation policy does not affect your rights when we are at fault - for example, if goods are faulty or misdescribed.
Any goods returned should be in saleable condition.
These terms apply to your order. We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply in the future.
None of these terms affect your legal rights and these are not diminished in any way. If any term is held to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, that term is automatically omitted from the terms to minimum extent necessary to comply with the law and without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder.